A detox program is intended to pull toxins from our bodies and help us release those toxins.
Any detox process that you begin, whether its MMS - miracle mineral solution, or any other successful detox program should have that effect.
If you are completely healthy then you can take a full dose, 15 drops, with no ill-effect because your body has little or no toxins stored in your cells. If your body is full of toxins and unhealthy or foreign substances, then you may experience the effect of what is called die-off. Many of us carry many toxins in our systems. Because of our diets and exposure to chemicals that accumulate in the body, the Miracle Mineral - MMS protocol recommends a low dosage, slowly increased.
If symptoms such as nausea or diarrhea occur you should lower the dosage a drop or two until those symptoms clear, and then slowly increase the dosage again. You will likely find that the previous dose that caused the discomfort is no longer a challenge. This shows that the MMS has done its job, and the symptoms were only caused by the die-off.
With any detoxification process it is likely that you will feel the effects of the release of the toxins that have caused you health problems and lessened your body's ability to thrive. You may feel worse before you feel better. This is not caused by the Miracle Mineral solution - MMS, but by the release of those toxic substances that you are now releasing from your body.
Support our advertisers who make this non-profit informational website available. Here's a great place to buy Jim Humble's approved "Miracle Mineral Solution- MMS" with a secure shopping cart:
Chemical toxic cleansing
Only 2 to 3 weeks to live
Washington mms suplier
Wp links opml
Backup 1419050735 wp config
Improve mms taste
Emergency planning and mms
Hosting provider filters
Canada mms supplier
Use miracle mineral for lyme disease
Why does chlorine dioxide make me feel sick
Wp blog header
Avian flu and mms